The corona virus pandemic has intensified the already growing trend toward online shopping, and there are no signs that it will slow down once we are “COVID clear.” We will continue to take advantage of the convenient and time-saving way to shop. Which means we will continue to have deliveries that sit unattended, sometimes for hours, at the front doors of homes across America. More than 25 million people a year have those packages stolen, and businesses lose billions of dollars replacing pirated merchandise.
Rebecca, a registered nurse, and Eric Romanucci, a surgeon and Colonel in the Army Reserve, came up with a foolproof solution, the DynoSafe. They holds multiple patents for the DynoSafe family of products, including complete AI interaction with robotic/electric delivery devices, vehicles, and drones.
The DynoSafe is a smart, temperature-controlled bench/container that attaches securely to your porch to protect deliveries from theft, tampering and adverse weather. Never have to be frustrated again by a “Sorry we missed you!” sticker.
- Provides contactless delivery protection from illness, such as the coronavirus.
- Eliminates the need for children to open the door to strangers.
- Stores perishable food and medications at a safe temperature.
- Protects all packages from damaging weather.
- Remotely sets/adjusts the temperature; remotely locks and unlocks.
- Alerts to any change/delay in package delivery schedule.
- Battery backup keypad can be used during power and internet outages.
- Enables independence and self-reliance for the elderly and home-bound.
- Has a built-in alarm that will alert those nearby that the safe is being lifted or the lock jimmied and alerts the owner via the smart device.
- Improves resource sustainability due to reduction in packaging materials, gel packs, and food waste.
- Improves air quality due to the reduction in traffic, fuel use and CO2 emission.
- Place your order. Then, with the DynoSafe app, name the courier, assign a temperature setting for that delivery, and include the four-digit delivery code in the “special instructions” section of the order.
- The delivery person arrives, enters the code that unlocks the safe and places the delivery inside. The temperature automatically adjusts to the desired setting. Once closed, the lid automatically locks.
- The customer receives notice of the date, time, internal temperature and that the DynoSafe is locked and secure. Couriers and retailers receive the same information at the same time.
- You can rest easy that your order is safe until you retrieve it.
DynoSafe is a smart-home “Internet of Things” (IoT) device that interacts with all other smart devices, including smart phones, Alexa, delivery robots, electric AI vehicles and drones.
Note: The IoT refers to a system of interrelated, internet-connected objects that are able to collect and transfer data over a wireless network without human intervention.
DynoSafe can be used by all major fulfillment companies without their needing to directly integrate. It was tested extensively in Seattle, Washington, and Scottsdale, Arizona, with 100% success by all major carriers, including FedEx, UPS, grocers, third-party logistics companies, restaurants and others. Not one of the couriers needed special instructions. However, due to the functionality of the smart device, integrating is an option available to providers who partner with DynoSafe, resulting in increased functionality and convenience for both provider and customer.
DynoSafe is a proud member of the Association of Military Spouse Entrepreneurs.