Finally! A solution to draining a frying pan without having the oil go all over or the meat tumble out. No more clumsy colander, random lid, or any of the other ineffective and inconvenient utensils that so many of us use.
Handy Pan is a high-quality frying pan with a built-in strainer that allows you to remove excess grease and liquid safely without fear of being scalded simply by pushing a button. Plus it is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Handy Pan Features
- The 10” inch frying pan has an inner surface of non-stick white ceramic that is environmentally friendly and without harmful chemical compounds such as PFAS or PFOA. In addition to making cooking easier, the non-stick surface also needs less oil—important to anyone on a fat-restricted diet.
- The built-in retractable strainer is made of the highest-quality stainless steel that is safe, durable, and environmentally friendly.
- The body of the pan is made of aluminum alloy that is lightweight yet strong with superior heat transference capabilities.
- The bottom of the pan is made of stainless steel that is not only durable but also makes an excellent medium for heat transference whether cooking on an induction or non-induction surface.
- The phenolic resin handle does not get hot; it is designed for comfort and functionality.
- The heat-resistant button that controls the retractable strainer is durable and easy to use.
Using the Handy Pan: 1, 2, 3
- Press the heat-resistant button to raise the strainer.
- Tilt the pan and allow the excess liquid to drain out of the vertical slots, leaving only the solid ingredients in the pan.
- Return the strainer to its original position.
Handy Pan Founders
Josh Conway and Adam Chaudry are childhood friends. After high school, Josh went to Capital University and on to leadership positions in manufacturing and customer service, eventually becoming GM in a strategic technologies company. Adam went to Capital University Law School and is now a criminal defense and civil rights lawyer.
Josh and Adam both have a passion for inventing and founded Chaudway Innovations LLC through which they hold several design and utility patents for a number of kitchen products, most notably the Handy Pan.