Finally! No more high-priced, low-quality packaged sliced or grated processed cheeses infused with harmful chemicals, preservatives, and anti-clumping agents. Now you can buy a two-pound block of cheese and save money, avoid eating unnecessary additives, and enjoy freshly cut, creamier cheese. The Cheese Chopper’s patented ergonomic design allows you to slice or shred a two-pound block of cheese perfectly, quickly and safely. Also, the airtight Chopper keeps the cheese fresh twice as long as plastic wraps and food storage containers.
How to Use the Cheese Chopper
- Place a two-pound block of cheese on the Chopper’s tray.
- Slide the tray into the main housing.
- Choose your handle: blade, wire or grater. Blade is for hard cheeses and thick cuts. Wire is for soft cheeses and thin slices. Grater is for amazingly fast grated cheese.
- Turn the wheel to move the cheese block forward to your desired thickness.
- Push the handle through the guillotine-style guide to get perfect slices every time.
- When you are done, snap on the front cover for an airtight seal to keep the cheese fresher longer.
- To clean, disassemble the Chopper easily (no tools needed) and clean in the sink or dishwasher.
Tate Koenig, Cheese Chopper Inventor
Tate Koenig is a jack of all trades and master of them all, including auto mechanic, orchard manager, construction worker and lumber broker. His special talents include marketing, sales, team leadership and entrepreneurship. While a student in international business and entrepreneurship at Oregon State University, Tate co-founded Citizens of the World (COW) and has been president of the non-profit corporation since 2009. COW raises funds to send “herds” of students around the world to work on humanitarian and sustainability-oriented projects to cultivate globally and environmentally conscious citizens.
Regardless of what “hat” Tate had on at any particular time, he was always an inveterate tinkerer, inventing parts for cool things like SnowBikes. His most recent invention is the Cheese Chopper. He really loves cheese and had become beyond frustrated with the mishmash of uneven slices, all the waste left behind, cheese that spoiled way too soon, and nicked fingers and grated knuckles.
It took Tate 2 years, 36 prototypes, and countless blocks of cheese to invent the revolutionary new accessory that manages to slice, shred, and store cheese safely and efficiently. Then another year to patent, find a manufacturer and navigate the logistical nightmare of a global pandemic. But now, cheese lovers around the world can save money without sacrificing convenience or quality and get that perfect slice of cheese with Tate’s Cheese Chopper.